I'm a nursing student who recently got engaged. I'm getting married shortly after I graduate and take the NCLEX boards. This blog chronicles the insanity which will inevitably ensue.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quickie...

I have my first clinical of the semester tomorrow, so this will have to be fast.
I LOVED my practicum over break! I got to see so many babies be born; I even got to coach a woman through pushing during contractions. It was awesome.
Christmas was wonderful, especially all the time with family. Sadness struck Ben's side with the passing of his grandmother and the family dog, though. While Grandma's faith is a comfort, she will be sorely missed.
Ben and I have registered at two of the three places where we intend to be registered. We got our tuxes figured out for the wedding. Only one dress has yet to be shipped. And now I'm stuck in the dorms, away from my love. I can't wait to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment