I'm a nursing student who recently got engaged. I'm getting married shortly after I graduate and take the NCLEX boards. This blog chronicles the insanity which will inevitably ensue.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Not Even Bridezilla Yet...


One of my attendants is a classmate of mine in the nursing program. We've known each other since we came to college, fall 2007. We've had our differences, but at the end of last year, we seemed to have worked past any difficulties and I thought we were really good friends.

Well, now that I've asked her to be part of Ben's and my wedding, she's sort of been acting like a beezy. She's snippy about every little thing and she acts as though everything I do is utterly offensive. I have taken to avoiding her whenever I'm feeling particularly sarcastic so I don't accidentally say something that will upset her.

Every so often, she smiles at me or does something very friendly or kind, but then she goes back to barely talking to me. And if I try to do something nice for her, she thanks me and then acts as if I shouldn't have done anything.

I hope this is all just stress from this semester, because I don't want her attitude at my wedding. That's a day solely reserved for MY attitude. ;)


OH! And we should be getting our engagement photos soon from our photographer, Jess Simorte! The photo on this post is a sneak peek she posted on my Facebook so I could get a little taste of what Ben and I would be seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment