I'm a nursing student who recently got engaged. I'm getting married shortly after I graduate and take the NCLEX boards. This blog chronicles the insanity which will inevitably ensue.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some Things I've Realized

My primary form of exercise is walking up and down flights of stairs to print off papers and handouts.

When my fiancé comes to visit, he spends a lot of time "with me" watching football while I do my homework.

I scheduled our premarital counseling to begin when my most hectic semester ends.

I leave my OB clinicals texting my fiancé that I want a baby.

Since I've been too busy to work more than 4 hours a week, I'm constantly looking for school or community events that offer me free food, especially if I can take my fiancé to these events.

Because school has made me emotional and somewhat crazy, I'm hesitant to start a birth control regimen before the wedding because it could make it worse.

I'm treating my pediatrics class as a parenting class and making mental notes about diseases and conditions our children are more likely to develop.


In short, my upcoming marriage is determining my school life, and my school life is determining my upcoming marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment